If you’d like to see Vivliostyle in action, this is the place to go.
About Vivliostyle Foundation
Our goal is to develop, publish and disseminate “Vivliostyle”, an open source typesetting software that unites the web and the publishing and printing worlds with open standard technology. In doing so, we will strive to inherit and advance the typesetting technology that has been cultivated along with the history of printing in web and digital publishing. At the same time, with the aim of contributing to the digitization and accessibility of academic, literary, and publishing around the world, the following activities will be undertaken.
- Maintenance and management of Vivliostyle open source project and community
- Research and development of Vivliostyle and related technologies
- Promotion and education of Vivliostyle and CSS typesetting
- Promote standardization in cooperation with groups related to standard technologies such as Web, publishing, and accessibility
- Cooperation with external projects working with Vivliostyle
- Representative: Shinyu Murakami
- Founded: August 2018
- Location: 1941-84 Daitakubo, Minami-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama 336-0015, Japan
- Phone: +81-90-3688-2212
- View with Vivliostyle Viewer (Flexible page size)
- View with Vivliostyle Viewer (A4 page size)
- Japanese version: 一般社団法人ビブリオスタイル 2020年度事業報告書
Here are some of our past contributors with gratitude.